“The greatness of a society and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
More than 3 million animals are euthanized every year. THREE MILLION! Pause for a moment and let that sink in… then please do something to help.
There’s an army of dedicated people in over 13,000 nonprofit shelters, clinics and rescue organizations working every single day to save animals by finding loving homes, ensuring their health, and controlling overpopulation. Let’s help them in their worthy mission. Just share these great pet-inspired songs with your friends and use music to save lives!
- 5 to 7 million animals a year become homeless and enter shelters
- 3 to 4 million are euthanized (60% of dogs and 70% of cats)
- 25% of the dogs are purebred
- Only 10 percent of the animals received by shelters have been spayed or neutered
- The cost of spaying and neutering is less than the cost of raising puppies or kittens for one year.
About This Campaign
Nine talented artists contributed songs to this campaign – all inspired by pets (and relationships too, sorry Jane!). They’ve generously offered the use of their songs to make a difference in saving animals, so please join them in making it happen. Just listen to Choose Me, Butterscotch, and the other great songs inspired by pets and let them inspire you.
If you’re with a nonprofit that works for animal welfare, you can get a web store just like the one below and use these songs to inspire support for your organization. Join the campaign! Get more details…
Here are a couple of videos from the campaign:
“Butterscotch” – The Coy Cat Song